Sumary of ‘Sister he always wanted’: Prince Harry’s relationship with Kate ‘always looked special’:
- Although they now live in different countries, Prince Harry and Kate Middleton were often pictured laughing and joking when they undertook royal duties.
- One body language expert has claimed that Harry’s signals in the past suggest that the Duchess was the “sister he always wanted”.
- Prince Harry stepped back from his senior royal role within the Royal Family last year.
- The most recent outing from the Prince in the UK was back in July then the Princess Diana statue was unveiled.
- For this appearance, he was seen with his brother, Prince William where they can be seen engaging in conversation.
- However, Prince Harry also seemed to have a close bond with Kate Middleton, with several snaps showing them laughing and joking.
- Harry, William, Charles and Zara’s ‘four stages of grief’ in trailerAnalysing a photo from the Anzac Day Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving back in 2019 at Westminster Abbey, Judi explained that Harry reveals “high levels of affection”.
- The snap, which shows Prince Harry gazing towards Kate, shows Harry smiling while looking at his sister-in-law.