Sumary of Coronavirus spreads among Kelowna school population, 2 more exposures announced:
- On Sunday, Central Okanagan Public Schools announced a new confirmed case of COVID-19 connected to the École Dr. Knox Middle School..
- The school district also announced additional cases of COVID-19 involving members of the Kelowna Secondary School (KSS) community..
- “The health authority confirmed these cases are related to social interactions outside of the school environment and they are not related to any previously identified cases from Kelowna Secondary School,”.
- bans all social gatherings, indoor group physical activities in Lower Mainland amid surging COVID cases The school district and health authority will not publicly reveal if those sick are students, teachers or administrators..
- They include KSS, École KLO Middle School, Springvalley Elementary school, Okanagan Mission Secondary School, École de l’Anse-au-sable and St..
- 1:53 Vernon high school notified about possible coronavirus exposure Vernon high school notified about possible coronavirus exposure – Mar 25, 2020 Health officials said 160 members of the school community may have been exposed to the virus and self-isolated, prompting staffing shortages…