Sumary of Health authorities remain cautious as Victoria records tenth virus-free day:
- Department of Health and Human Services testing commander Jeroen Weimar said the virus had not been defeated and implored people to continuing coming forward for testing..
- “That why there this really consistent and very diverse testing program which is such an important part of what we’re doing.”.
- Camera IconDHHS testing commander Jeroen Weimar updated media on the state coronavirus situation on Monday morning..
- News Corp Australia, Daniel Pockett/NCA NewsWire Mr Weimar said health authorities would continue to search samples from sewage sites across the state, as well as continue to establish pop-up testing sites throughout Melbourne..
- “The significant testing volumes are very encouraging and why people like schools and employers getting on board is a big help,”…