Sumary of Digital pathology solution from Sectra used for training future pathologists:
- Nov 9 2020 The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) has reached a milestone in its exam process with trainees now using the digital pathology solution from the international medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra..
- This provides trainees across the region with easy-to-use tools that enable them to focus on the pathology cases at hand..
- The trainees will have access to Sectra solution through the program portal where they will receive cases and associated questions for assessment..
- The solution zero-footprint viewer and smart streaming functionality enable access to digital pathology images without large installations, at any time..
- I’m excited that it is these qualities that grant us the opportunity to be part of training future pathologists for their important job..
- Related Stories The RCPA is the leading organization representing pathologists and senior scientists in Australasia..
- Its mission is to train and support pathologists and senior scientists and to improve the use of pathology testing to achieve better healthcare…