Sumary of Canada adds record 4,060 new coronavirus cases, 32 deaths Sunday:
- Canadian health officials confirmed a record 4,060 more cases of the novel coronavirus on Sunday and said 32 more people had died..
- In chief public health officer Dr. Theresa Tam annual report, she noted that results from antibody testing done in Quebec showed the total number of COVID-19 cases among the population was “estimated to be more than three times higher than the number of reported cases by July.”.
- Health officials said that as of Sunday, 6,440 people had died from COVID-19 in Quebec, while more than 3.3 million had been tested and 97,789 cases were considered resolved..
- View link » Alberta health officials said Sunday that six more people had died from COVID-19, moving the provincial total to 363..
- Manitoba chief provincial public health officer Dr. Brent Roussin said Sunday that southern Manitoba would be moving into the critical red zone after the province detected a spike of 52 new cases in the region….