Sumary of OUT NOW: Special edition cover of “We Are Family” available for download in Support of WHO Foundation!:
- Re-recorded by Kim Sledge, part of the legendary multi-Gold and Platinum recording music group Sister Sledge, and presented by Natasha Mudhar, Founder of the global social impact enterprise The World We Want, a special edition cover of the classic We Are Family song will be accompanied by a crowdsourced music video, with members of the public joining frontline health heroes and a host of A-list celebrities, such as global superstar Rita Ora, in a spectacular sing-along video, out in December..
- Individuals and families can submit their sing-along video clips for a chance to star in the official music video until 30 November..
- The special edition cover of the timeless hit We Are Family, re-recorded by one member of the iconic multi-Gold and Platinum recording music group Sister Sledge, Kim Sledge, presented by Natasha Mudhar, Founder of the global social impact enterprise The World We Want, and supported by the World Health Organization, is now officially available for download worldwide from leading digital music stores such as iTunes, Spotify and Amazon Music..
- The song, an upbeat cover of the classic anthem that saw the group rise to stardom in 1979, is being released as an inspiring call for global solidarity to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and to generate proceeds in benefit of the WHO Foundation to address the most pressing global health challenges of our time, such as COVID-19..
- Global icons such as multi-award winning critically-acclaimed artist Rita Ora, soul-singing legend Heather Small (singer of 2000 hit Proud) and Formula One hero Romain Grosjean are just some of the big name supporters of the sing-along music video for the new cover, which is also open to the global public to submit their videos up until 30 November, to officially release worldwide this December..
- The special edition cover was officially released online for download in conjunction with today opening of the resumed 73rd World Health Assembly, at which Kim Sledge performed the track with the support of the Tongan Nurses Choir The special re-recorded cover, star-studded music video, social media campaign and fundraising initiative has been conceptualised by Natasha Mudhar, Founder, The World We Want, and supported by WHO..
- Download the Special Edition Cover of We Are Family For a list of all major digital music stores where you can download the song, visit www.unitystrong.com Steps to be part of the We Are Family video:.
- Video clips will be selected based on age, geographical diversity, and appropriate physical distancing if the video includes groups of people beyond immediate family members and correct handwashing if singing along to the song while washing hands…