Sumary of Sharjah’s popular leisure, eco-tourism destinations welcome visitors once again:
- With entertainment destinations permitted to reopen in the UAE under strict safety guidelines, Sharjah is reopening access across its destinations, including attraction areas and restaurants..
- According to Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), extensive precautionary and preventive measures have been put in in place as they prepare to welcome visitors to popular destinations and luxury hospitality retreats once again..
- The emirate popular leisure and entertainment destinations include Al Qasba, Al Majaz Waterfront, Al Noor Island, The Flag Island, Heart of Sharjah, Mleiha Archaeological &.
- In addition, the City Sightseeing Sharjah (CSS) buses have also begun to run again, transporting guests to tourist sites across the emirate..
- With international flight options still severely limited, Shurooq hospitality sector has begun to offer staycation packages for individuals, couples and families in the UAE, and hotels, including the Chedi Al Bait in Sharjah and the Sharjah Collection properties – Al Badayer Retreat, Al Faya Retreat and Kingfisher Retreat – will adhere to the UAE precautionary health instructions and guidelines aimed at combating the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)..
- Shurooq on Tuesday announced that its sterilization and disinfection drive across its properties had been completed and that it is “going the extra mile to ensure that all its hospitality, ecotourism and leisure destinations will strictly adhere to the UAE government health and safety protocols to ensure the highest levels of protection of all their visitors, residents and staff.”.
- According to Ahmed Obaid Al Qaseer, COO of Shurooq, “As we embark on the reopening phase of our leisure destinations, as well as welcoming our guests across our prime hospitality properties, the health and safety of our guests and staff remain paramount..
- “Shurooq has a single-minded approach in enforcing these protocols and expect our guests to fully cooperate and take individual responsibility for their own safety and well-being while visiting all our destinations..
- The measures will include temperature readings, detailed cleaning checklists, strict physical distancing policies, disposable cutlery and limiting the number of visitors in hotspot areas in leisure destinations…