Sumary of Travel companies cheer Pfizer Covid vaccine news as ‘welcomed step’ toward return in demand:
- Following news Monday of Pfizer’s vaccine data showing more than 90% efficacy among participants without evidence of prior infection, CEOs from major cruise lines and hospitality operators cheered the breakthrough..
- “This is a very positive development for the world, and, of course, our company and our brands, as well as the cruise industry..
- In the meantime, the cruise operators are working around the clock, setting up testing facilities for all crew and conducting simulated voyages with their new COVID protocols..
- Norwegian Cruise Line reports quarterly earnings after the bell on Monday, where shareholders will want to know whether a January 2021 start-date is feasible..
- Analysts also are wondering whether a new administration under the leadership of President-elect Joe Biden will result in different protocols for the cruise industry…