Sumary of US election 2020: Biden to announce Covid taskforce as Trump still protests defeat– live updates:
- That is the state that was called early for Biden by Associated Press and – much to the president annoyance – Fox News..
- Here some of that Washington Post report that the Trump administration is not playing ball already when it comes to the peaceful transition of power to the Biden-Harris team:.
- A Trump administration appointee is refusing to sign a letter allowing Joe Biden transition team to formally begin its work this week, in another sign the incumbent president has not acknowledged Biden victory and could disrupt the transfer of power..
- to sign paperwork officially turning over millions of dollars, as well as give access to government officials, office space in agencies and equipment authorized for the taxpayer-funded transition teams of the winner..
- But by Sunday evening, almost 36 hours after media outlets projected Biden as the winner, GSA Administrator Emily Murphy had written no such letter..
- Washington Post – A little-known Trump appointee is in charge of handing transition resources to Biden — and she isn’t budging With one election barely behind us – and the final tally of Joe Biden victory still to be fully counted, we can already look ahead to the next – on 5 January in Georgia, when two run-offs give the Democrats hopes that they can flip the Senate..
- If the result survives the recount then Joe Biden will become the first Democratic presidential candidate to win Georgia in 28 years….