Sumary of Alberta records 727 cases of COVID-19 Sunday, 6 deaths as officials push for reduced social circles:
- COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Alberta, with 727 additional cases identified Sunday as well as six additional deaths..
- on Saturday, there were 919 new cases, which was the highest number reported in one day since the pandemic began..
- It echoes a sentiment that she and Premier Jason Kenney pushed Friday when they asked Albertans to stop holding social gatherings at their homes..
- With #COVID19AB cases rising, now is the time to reduce your social circle, hold meetings or events virtually, or embrace new habits that will make those around you safer..
- Alberta doctor calls for more restrictions, data as hospital COVID-19 outbreaks and case numbers spike Restrictions increasing in other provinces The voluntary request from Alberta officials comes as other provinces implement stronger rules around gatherings..
- announced an order that bans residents of the Lower Mainland from visiting each others’ private homes for two weeks..
- Indoor group physical activities like yoga or spin are also banned until they have updated COVID-19 safety plans approved by their regional medical health officer..
- bans all social gatherings, indoor group physical activities in Lower Mainland amid surging COVID cases In Ontario, that province has added a “tiered”…