Sumary of Fitness trainer Kelsey Wells launches PWR at Home workout program on Kayla Itsines’ Sweat app:
- Stuart Miller Share to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the Link She may be one of the world top fitness trainers but Kelsey Wells knows all too well how hard it can be to get to the gym..
- The 29-year-old American, who is a trainer for Aussie fitness queen Kayla Itsines’ Sweat app (which boasts more than 40 million members), has built a massive following with her unique training style, though there was once a time when she struggled to make time for exercise..
- Knowing firsthand the benefits of working out at home is part of what prompted Wells to launch PWR at Home, a new Sweat program designed to help users gain strength, burn fat and improve their overall fitness, all within their own four walls and no matter their circumstances..
- “PWR at Home allows me to bridge the gap and provide all women the tools they need to empower themselves through fitness, regardless of where they prefer to train.”.
- Stuart Miller “For those who are just starting their fitness journey, working out in a gym can be a little intimidating and overwhelming, something which I can relate to,”.
- Although basic equipment is used, such as dumbbells and resistance bands, PWR at Home has been specifically designed to maximise results without the need for machines or a full set of weights….