Sumary of Did Your Candidate Lose the Election? Study Finds Depression May Follow:
- The investigators gauged the mental health of roughly half a million Americans after the 2016 presidential election..
- “We found that the number of poor mental health days that adults in Clinton states experienced rose 15% from October to December 2016,”.
- And that rise continued through the first half of 2017, added Yan, who is a medical student and health policy researcher with the Philip R..
- The team also found a 2-percentage-point rise in the number of Clinton state residents who said they experienced “poor mental health”.
- Poor mental health risk dipped from an average of just over 3.9 days per month in October 2016 to just under 3.8 days in November 2016..
- For example, in states with a 10-percentage-point greater margin of Clinton support there were 0.41 more days of worse mental health per adult in December 2016…