Sumary of These Ayurvedic migraine healers can be found right in your kitchen:
- Explaining how the combination helps manage migraine pain, she said that the condition is associated with elevated oxidative stress and neurogenic inflammation in the brain, hence food that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties is important to counter this stress and inflammation.
- Undoubtedly, cumin and cardamom tea do help with migraine pain, said Reema Kinjalkar, a nutritionist at Urban Platter.
- Painful and debilitating, migraine according to the World Health Organization affects at least 1 adult in every 7 in the world.
- Nothing works better than cow ghee in balancing excess pitta in body and mind a cause for migraine, Dr Dixa added.
- Often, the first instinct to deal with migraine pain is to pop pills, however, Dr Dixa Bhavsar Savaliya, an ayurveda skillful, suggests switching to natural ways to relieve the symptoms.
- Additionally, she suggested following healthy food habits, practicing breathwork, and avoiding migraine triggers to heal migraine from the root.